Thursday, August 20, 2009

Sahabat sahabat sahabat

Besides your family members i guess everyone needs friend. To have a friend that can share the sadness and happiness with ypu. Close friends are even better, This kind of people are always with you whenever you need them. Very understanding, respect you, know almost everything about you. Your likes and dislikes. I have quite a number persons that i can called as close friends.



But lately, i just realised and i just cant remember when is the last time someone treated me as closed friend. May be because of responsibilities towards their own families, jobs, surroundings or may be they have found better person as closed friend. Then good luck.



Me, i guess i just have freinds. Normal friends. Or chatters. Thats all. I think i am still lucky i still have freinds and chatters. I can have fun with them. Jokes, laugh, etc etc



My sadness, my problems, my heartaches......arghhhh.....pretty bad pretty lonely.









No comments: