Wednesday, August 12, 2009

What is your mood today? Lets share

What is yours?

Me? Let me think.....ermmm i think it is a Gucci mood

Ops.....no......no....no....Can not be. My ‘fren’ used to have this mood.

How can i get Gucci mood? I dont even have one....hahahahaha....

me laughingWhat? What i have just said? Have i just said that i was laughing? Yeah. I just said that i I was laughing. Laughter is the best medicine. Thanks God. Laughter can make you feel good. Thanks God for choosing me to feel good. It could not be any better right? Alhamdulillah.

A ha..Obviously my mood today is writting. Suddenly i feel like writing. Yeah..writing. But writing about what? Nothing in particular.. May be i should listen to my heart. A second please.

Knock knock knock "anybody home? huhu

I like one song and It says

“ walau dunia tak seindah syurga”“tapi cinta lengkapi kita”

Very nice lyrics

WOW

Luv.....Luv....Luv

Who on earth does not need luv? Tell me...Who? You?

You dont need luv? Dont scare me okay.

Even animals need luv. Dont ask me how i knoe. I am watching Animal Planet you knoe.Hahahahaha. I am laughing again. One more medicine for me. May be i can put it as " laughter is the best therapy " instead. Alhamdulillah

Everybody needs love. Love from God. From family. Your parents, your siblings, your relatives, your friends, your scandals.

I beg your pardon!!! .Your scandals?? Owh no no no. Not this one. Dont play with fire. It is still love but this can danger you. What the heck am i talking about this??? Arghhhhh

Love can make you happy and love can danger you also can make you feel sad

Dont worry

Life is a choice

Choose wisely

Life is sometime cruel to you. But may be it is because of you. Your wrong doings for instance.Dont blame others and dont always keep on blaming yourself too.You may secretly killing yourself.

But still, you have loves from your families or from someone close to you or from someone you feel close to you.

Me, smilling......

Anyway love that makes you going. Loves can make you forget about your problems, your sadness, your loneliness, your heartaches, your bad days etc etc etc

I had enough love i think. Thanks God. Alhamdulillah. But lately i feel like i need more.

I am not greedy i guess. Dont blame me. I just feel it okay.

And i wouldnt blame myself for this.Will never be. I dont want to consciously kill myself.... hahahahaha and It is amazing when.........

i feel like giving it too........

Love is perfect when it is giving and receiving.

The best love is to Allah and from Allah. Remember i said just a couple of seconds earlier. Love is perfect when it is giving and receiving.

Love come from Allah through your heart to give to someone He choose NOT you choose.

No comments: