Thursday, August 20, 2009

What is my mood today

I started very early in the morning as quite ok but worried and wonder.

After i had a couple of chat with a friend then i feel like losing.

I hate losing i even hate getting hurt and being hurt even more.

I am ruffled............

Not feeling quite well to start every thing for the day. Kind of boring as well.

But, should i let this happen to me OR

should i enjoy and appreciate every single moment of my life.

Today may be bad and tommorow may be even worth. You dont know. Very unlucky you if you dont appreciate todays.

Be positive.

Life is all about choices.

Be good or be bad

Be happy or be sad

Be motivating or be low self estem

Be strong or be weak

Dont victimise yourself with those negative attitudes, instead replace it with good characters.

It is easier said and done.

Still.....

the choice is yours








No comments: